Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome to Awkward Office

Some friends have encouraged me to blog about my office's strange behavior, so here you are, reading about my Awkward Office. There are plenty of oddballs, weirdos, silly people and craziness to share. I genuinely love my job and my coworkers, all of the teasing, jokes and mockery is meant in the most lighthearted manner possible. I promise, if I don't like someone I work with, they'll never be in the cast of characters in this blog.

My office is full of well meaning people. We are extrodinarily generous and charitable. Men of the office are growing Movember Moustaches for prostate cancer. We have Thanksgiving and Christmas plans for the less fortunate. Thanks for reading, I hope you laugh and enjoy the antics of the people I work with as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment